Sunday, June 5, 2016

Broc & Ryanne


I had an amazing engagement shoot yesterday with Broc, Ryanne, Ryanne's parents, and a few of their... HORSES! I love experiencing new things with my photography and having horses as props was the best yet!  These horses on set were what we needed to make a perfect whimsical, rustic shoot. 

Broc and Ryanne had such a wonderful view of how they wanted this shoot to go. I love that they were as creative and passionate about this shoot as I was. And with our creativity combined, we shot some of the most beautiful photographs.

I appreciate the love they have towards each other, the drive they have to walk with the Lord and how they strive to become like the great people that have passed on in their lives. They have such big hearts and deserve the only the best. What dreams and goals they have in common will only make their lives more incredible together.

Thank you for this amazing engagement session! It was an honor to capture your wonderful hearts and souls through these photos. The horses aren't the only ones that made this shoot special ;)

(To see more of Broc & Ryanne's engagement session, follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment