Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Growing A Blog



News:
I have been working hard on trying to grow lately. I have been working hours and hours to bring new content to my fellow followers and supporters!
This means, blogging more! YAY!
A few friends of mine have created some successful and very creative blogs that I have been looking up to. Everyone has such a unique and personal style! Now, I am growing one of my own!

What I plan to bring to my blog:
First and foremost, my photography, of course! I want to share my photos, photoshoot experiences, photo tips/ tricks & any adventures I have along the way!
More blog content I would love to write about would be some other personal favorites of mine: food, health & wellness, being active, fashion, hair, makeup & the outdoors. I am more than just the girl behind the camera!

Where you will see my material:
I have linked most of my social media networks to my blog posts so that you all can have multiple ways to read, post, comment & share my blog!
Follow me on these sites!
Most used:
Other:
New Logo:
I have also updated my logo (as we all do) to not only get more of a fresh look, but also to describe who I am: an adventure-seeking wanderlust who only wants to live the journey of life to the fullest.
I am also obsessed with nature. Not only is it one of my favorite things to photograph because Creation is beautiful, but more importantly it reminds me of the One who created it. I always look to the mountains (figuratively and literally).
"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken."
Isaiah 54: 10
The book of Isaiah always has most amazing verses!

Let's Do This:
I hope you enjoy what is to come! I cannot wait to produce material for you all! I'll be keeping you posted! Have fun & blog on!

No comments:

Post a Comment